The two historic churches bordering the Old Glenora neighbourhood are Robertson Presbyterian (later Robertson Wesley United Church) and Christ Church Anglican.
Both congregations have their beginnings in 1909. Their current buildings, on 102 Avenue between 123 Street and 121 Street followed in 1914 and 1921, respectively.
The Roman Catholic Parish of St. Joachim’s, originally located within Fort Edmonton, is on 110 Street south of Jasper Avenue. This building is still standing today.